Superb quality flags that you will be delighted with. Printed onto 117gsm Knitted Polyester with dye-sublimation process resulting in 80-90% show-through on the reverse.
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use
- Lightweight, portable and easy to assemble
- Printed using a dye-sublimation process for great show-through on the reverse
- High performance aluminium and GRP poles
- Available in four sizes
- Multiple options for bases
- Beaufort scale: 4 (13-18 mph)
Our flags are fitted with black sleeves as standard. However, white sleeves are available at no extra cost. If you require a white sleeve, please let us know when placing your order.
As standard, our single-sided flag templates are setup to have the front face of the design with the base and pole on the left-hand side. However, you are welcome to supply your artwork with the template shapes flipped horizontally in order to have the front face of the design with the base and pole on the right-hand side. If this is required, please only flip the template shapes - not the flag design itself.
These consist of two knitted polyester flags with a blockout membrane sandwiched between the two. All three layers are stitched together and supplied as one item.
Please note, our flag bases are not intended to support the additional weight of double-sided flags. For this reason, flag bases are not covered by our warranty when used with double-sided flags.
|Graphic Ground Clearance||660mm||550mm||680mm||1240mm|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Consider where you position your flag, as air pollution will cause the white areas to become grey and UV can, over time, cause deterioration and fading to the fabric.
2. Flags can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 40 degree wash with everyday detergents. Always allow your flag to completely dry out before storing.
3. Ensure that your flag doesn't catch or snag on its pole or any other surrounding objects. Do not place poles too close together.
4. Dismantle your flag during adverse weather conditions, including strong winds in excess of Beaufort Scale 4 (13-18mph). Heavy rain combined with high winds can increase the weight of the flag and put extra strain on the pole.
5. Life expectancy is entirely dependant on the climatic conditions and hours of flying. Realistic maximum lifespan of a regularly used flag is six months.
6. Flag bases should be chosen to suit the size of flag you are ordering and the type of ground the flag will be used with.
Downloads and Files
|Small Fin Flag Templates||11.5mb|
|Medium Fin Flag Templates||11.6mb|
|Large Fin Flag Templates||11.6mb|
|Extra Large Fin Flag Templates||11.6mb|